Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wild Kingdom

Today Sidney and I found our favorite place on earth....Wild Kingdom in Chino Hills!!! It is a huge warehouse-type building full of large inflatable bouncers and slides. Every Thursday morning is open playtime for little ones only. Being that all older kids are in school, the littler ones can have free roam of the bouncers and slides without getting trampled on by the older kids. She was a bit apprehensive at first, but once we looked around a bit and tried things out we both had an incredible time!!

They even have birdies to see!

Her favorite slide is that big one behind her. We must have gone down that thing together 6 times! It was hard getting up it, though

She loved tumbling inside that alligator

This thing was called a roller coaster and it was so cool. She was scared at first but after trying it once it was hard to get her to do something else until we found...........

A slide just her size!!

At the bottom of the slide

Slide again, please!!

Tumbling with mommy

We were both so exhausted after playing!! She even fell asleep in the car on the way home (which she never does because she hates being in a carseat). I stopped for chinese take-out on the way home and once home and after getting Sid to bed, I stuffed my face because I was starving...and then I took a nap too. Great day!!

No comments:

Followers