Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Back 2 School.......Back 2 Life

Yay!! Three of my four went back to school this week after their 2 week mini-vacation for the holidays. Don't get me wrong, having everyone home together was nice (if you like the acoustics of children vibrating throughout the walls of the house). No seriously....it was nice. BUT....I welcome back to school as it gets us all back into a routine.
Kennidy's club volleyball year gets into full swing this month with her first tournament on January 23rd. Stay tuned for pics and updates on her monthly tournaments, junior qualifier, and finals that will take us through June and into July!!
Steven should be starting baseball this spring and Linda...well, Linda is still not sure what she wants to do with her afternoons. Little Sidney and I will begin going to the library weekly on Wednesday mornings for Tiny Tot Storytime. We had been on a waiting list for the class since last year, but I got a call last night that they FINALLY had a spot open up for us.
Remberto is promoting to a training officer in February and will go from working nights to working afternoons and being home to sleep when normal people do for a change!!
I will continue working from home part-time (paid) and full-time as a mommy, cook, housecleaner, driver, etc., etc. (unpaid in dollars, but priceless in reward).

No comments:

Followers