
Sidney seems to get smarter and smarter each day. For sheer posterity I share her latest accomplishments with you.....
1. Sidney says the usual ma-ma and da-da, but just said Bo-Bo, too!! (She loves that crazy dog)
2. If she wants something, I ask her to say please first and she tries so hard and gets out: "Puh"
3. She hides things under her bed and then goes back looking for them later in the day. If you ask her to "look under" she will go into her room and look under her bed.
4. She is still getting used to the Sunday school classroom and kids. She cries when I leave. She was fine in the nursery, but ever since they moved her up to the next class, she is apprehensive
5. When I am done changing Sidney's diaper, she LOVES to throw the old diaper over the banister to the floor below....then we have to go downstairs and she will retrieve it and throw it in the trash
6. Sidney likes to lift up people's shirts and pinch their fat rolls....and she does not care if we are in public when doing this...now I just need to get rid of my roll so she leaves me alone
7. Liked dancing to the Christmas decoration animations around the house this past Christmas
8. Walks down the stairs by herself while holding onto the wall
9. Will follow mommy to the bathroom and will sit down next to the toilet while mommy goes potty (time for her own potty to get used to the technique)
10. Points at the sky when she hears an airplane and will watch it fly away...and then she waves "bye-bye"
11. Cutting her first two molars on the bottom. Poor baby (not helping the existing sleeping problem AT ALL)
12. Just yesterday I told her "I don't know where your teddy is" and she looked at me and put both her palms up in the air as if to say "I don't know". SO CUTE. I have no idea where she picked that up. Now she walks around the house doing it all day and when I ask her where something is she looks at me with palms up as if saying "I don't know, Mom"
13. Last night she waved "bye-bye" to a birdie outside and then said "bye-bye"! She actually said "bye-bye"! Kinda sounded like "ba-ba" but I knew she was meaning "bye-bye". Awesome kid.......................
Weight: 19.5 lbs, Height 30 in
No comments:
Post a Comment