Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Babysitting Duties

I was recently lucky enough to be given the privilege of babysitting my friend, Christy's, newest addition, Taylor Faith. Born May 6th, 2010, little Taylor is just a month old! Christy had to go back to work to close out the school year in her classroom and asked several friends/family to help her care for Taylor while she is away. I got the first day!! I had a blast just cuddling with Taylor. Luckily Remberto was off during the day because Sidney was quite the handful. I don't know how my cousin, Katie, does it with a 20 month old and a 4 month old. My hands were full and I was busy the whole time!!


Sidney didn't want the baby to cry


So...she gave her a kiss


Then I grabbed the baby and Sidney quickly replaced the baby with Elmo


Remberto held little Taylor a bit so I could get lunch ready for us


Such an easy baby! She was content pretty much the whole day


Kennidy came home from school and it was time for Taylor to eat AGAIN


Cuddle time!



1 comment:

Life In Japan said...

Ha Ha... It's not bad once you get in your routine :) And having 2 good kids help me out a lot!!!! Tell Christy congrats from me. Her new little girl is a cutie! And I guess now that you practiced you can babysit for me when I get home... LOL

Followers