Saturday, April 17, 2010

Random-ness

We have all been so BUSY lately! My blogging has gotten a bit behind. So, I thought I'd add a random installment this time to catch everyone up on a bit of everything that has been going on with the Candelario's. Hmmm...where to begin....I'll be selfish and talk about me first...
I have been working hard at growing my Avon business little by little....and I am totally enjoying it! To date I have 2 recruits under my wing and several loyal customers whom I love helping! I even made an assistant out of Sidney! She likes to "read" through my brochures and find fun things!


Remberto continues to excel at work, recently becoming a field training officer. He currently works the night shift, then sleeps all morning and early afternoon, but gets up in time to help kids with homework and me with dinnertime!!

Kennidy is enjoying her first year in junior high!! She has been taking Algebra this year. In 7th grade!! I know I didn't even start taking Algebra until about my junior or even senior year in high school. Needless to say, I am useless in helping her with anything related to math at this point! She calls her dad for that! She is also in an honors English class (that I can and enjoy helping her with)!! As I have posted in the past, she enjoys volleyball and has about 2 tournaments a month with a national volleyball fesitval coming up in Arizona in June.


Kennidy and I recently had dinner with my brother, Jamie's girlfriend, Ashley and her sister, Ariel...at the Melting Pot! The four of us ladies had a wonderful time of drinks, fondue and Avon! Here's a picture of me and Kennidy from that night out! 




Steven started baseball practices a couple weeks ago and had Opening Ceremonies today. He is on the Mariners this season and is close to, if not, the best little dude out there! Pictures to come....I missed opening ceremonies today! Ooops.

Linda has made a friend across the street and they enjoy spending alot of time together. They make bead necklaces and do alot of drawings and coloring and fun, crafty things. Linda is in fourth grade and about to begin work on the infamous fourth grade missions project!!

Miss Sidney is a little jewel. So smart! There is much more to come about this little gem as she is about to turn 18 months old......next week!!! Here is a picture of her so happy with herself because she got her baby to "sit" beside her on her carseat in daddy's car!! We work hard for smiles from this little one, so enjoy these!!!







Last, but not least, back to ME!!!! Last week I was being stupid by standing ON my kitchen counter, reaching for something, when I slipped and landed on my butt on the counter (and was in sudden and complete agony). Then somehow managed to end up on the tile floor on my back. Ouch! Kennidy had to go wake Remberto up to help me off the floor (which took quite some time). After several hours of fighting the inevitable, I ended up in the ER with the help of my brother, Jamie, and Ashley....who waited for me the whole 2 hours I was there and even drove me home afterwards!! (Remberto stayed home with the kids at my insistence). Here is a pic of me in the ER.




In case you're wondering, my back is SLOWLY getting better. Tomorrow will be a week since the mishap and I see many more weeks of muscle strengthening in my future! Trust me, I took my back for granted over the years. Amazing how hard it is to even put my own socks on these days!!

So...there you have it...a little bit of everything.

No comments:

Followers