Monday, June 20, 2011

End of year awards

Steven ended 4th grade with a couple honors!



Linda closed out 5th grade with a few of her own awards.



Kennidy and her history teacher, Ms. Miller, the night of Kennidy's 8th grade award ceremony



Kennidy and her friend, Abby, display their medals



Kennidy and Tori



Kennidy with a group of her friends from 8th grade


So...if you haven't already figured it out, Steven moves onto 5th grade, Linda to 6th and Kennidy to HIGH SCHOOL. She will be a Chino Hills Husky in the fall.

**I must note here that last year Kennidy took home the highest award at the end of 7th grade which was awarded to one female and one male that were described as best "all around" in academics, sports and citizenship for the entire year. Wel...she received the award, again, in 8th grade. I am so proud of her. She was the only female for the past 2 school years to receive that highest award. Wow. What a special young lady I have!!






No comments:

Followers