Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Bears! Oh My!

Kennidy, Sidney and I went to the LA Zoo today! We got there right when they opened and were ready to leave right as the crowds really started arriving. Guess it pays to be morning people sometimes. Weather was perfect and we got to see lots of fun things!




























Ok...Kennidy and I were not expecting this. This lady looked nothing like Kai-lan. We were expecting someone dressed up in one of those padded costume things. We waited in a long line to get this picture, too. When we got to the front of the line and saw this lady, we both looked at each other and just gave each other a look like, "just go with it." Sidney didn't know the difference...or care, really. It was funny, too, when a lady walked past us with her kid after their picture and said out loud, "that looks nothing like Kai-lan."



This guy was so proud of his wings! He kept holding them up. I just had to take a picture.



Sidney liked watching this guy eat his tree



Happy with her nachos



Which fork should I use?



Blast from the past ALERT!! This is Kennidy in April 2000 at the LA Zoo. Now...you must know....I had her take a picture with this same sign today, in the same pose, because I knew I had THIS picture at home and wanted to compare them. I am soooo sad to say that the picture I took of her today somehow got deleted from my camera, so I just posted this one anyway.

No comments:

Followers