I gotta make sure I have lots of light on when I make these videos!! Note to self, I guess. Anyway...this is a LONG minute and a half of Sidney checkin' out her books, but it is worth your time, I think. P.S.--I was filming this video "secretly" because sometimes if she sees me filming or taking her picture, she'll stop what she is doing!! Oh! Pay attention in the last ten seconds as she tries to tell me something.
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(89)
-
▼
March
(21)
- Sidney Reading
- Readin' and Drivin'
- My Assistant
- Look What I Can Do
- Award Winners
- Visitors
- New Things I Do
- Birthday Lunch and a Movie
- Preschool Preview
- Watch the Birdie
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear...What Do You See??
- 13....Going On 30
- Birthday Ball
- Another Game Night
- Self-Explanatory
- Busy, Busy
- Recent Visitors
- Net Results Are Awesome
- Easter Bunny, Is That You?
- Dogs Are Family Too
- The Gummy Bear Song Video
-
▼
March
(21)
No comments:
Post a Comment